Atellica® 1500 Automated Urinalysis System
A urinalysis system so advanced, it lets you do less and see more.
Atellica 1500 Automated Urinalysis System
The Atellica® 1500 Automated Urinalysis System* lets you manage more samples with less staff in a shorter time, while never compromising on high-quality results.
- Measurement technology: Digital microscopy imaging with a dual-focusing mechanism to generate clear images
- Combines dry-pad urine chemistry and powerful digital microscopy into a single, streamlined unit
- Throughput range: Up to 240 samples per hour
- Streamlines the detection of UTIs and early kidney disease for better clinical outcomes
CLINITEK Novus® Automated Urine Chemistry Analyzer
- Digital Camera Module: LED and colored CCD camera that captures full RGB color spectrum to calculate color changes for each parameter, instead of a 3-4 fixed wavelength
- Optical Sensors: Refractometry method that calculates clarity and specify gravity
Atellica® UAS 800 Urine Sediment Analyzer*
- Minimal consumables: Only cuvettes are needed – no liquid reagents with consumable exchanging taking less than 3 minutes
*Not available for sale in U.S. Product availability varies by country.
Atellica, CLINITEK Novus, and all associated marks are trademarks of Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.