Connect everyday surgery with reliability
The mobile C-arm Cios Connect offers many benefits – from multifunctional usage to clear, low-dose images and high system availability.
Simplify your fleet management – with a multifunctional C-arm
Drive process efficiency and simplify your fleet management with a compact multifunctional C-arm that matches your surgical requirements and is easy and intuitive to handle.
- Multifunctional C-arm for everyday surgery – from ortho, trauma, and spine surgery to basic vascular and even entry-level cardiac surgery to lithotripsy and endourology
- Excellent patient access – extended free space of 79 cm (31,1“) and immersion depth of 73 cm (29“)
- Easy-to-understand button-based user interface – with self-explanatory icons
- Intuitive C-arm positioning – with color-coded axes, brakes, and handles
Optimally balance image quality and dose ‒ with IDEAL
Improve patient outcomes by clearly seeing anatomical details at low dose ‒ thanks to high-end optics and our unique IDEAL (Intelligent Dose Efficiency Algorithm).
- Clear view of anatomical details at low dose ‒ thanks to advanced CCD camera and superior optics combined with IDEAL
- Radiation-free C-arm positioning – with laser-light localizer1 on image intensifier and tube
- Keep distortions to a minimum – with mu-metal shielded 23 cm (9’’) image intensifier
- Flicker-free visualization of images – on two high bright1 monitors
Increase asset utilization – with preventive maintenance and high system availability
Cut your total cost of ownership and increase asset utilization in surgical imaging with a robust multidisciplinary C-arm that excels thanks to preventive maintenance and high system availability.
- Robust hardware and software – thoroughly tested and proven
- Tailored service offering – for you and your mobile C-arm machine
- Predictable service costs and great efficiency – with on-site and remote system diagnosis and repair
Cios Connect is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.