With our PACS, you can benefit from software solutions for routine reading that increase quality and productivity in your radiology department.
Key performances are robust performance, great speed, intuitive operation, and intelligent working aids.
3D everyday routine reading
- With the 3D+1 extension 3D reading is integrated into the routine interpretation process of multi-planar images
- 2D and 3D images are simultaneously displayed
- Standard 3D methods such as MPR/MIP/VRT are available – but also advanced functions like automatic Spine/Rib labeling, automatic reconstruction and views and Image Fusion.
When you require an archive with greater flexibility in terms of consolidation of radiological or clinical data , you can expand your PACS archive with
- an Enterprise Radiology Archive (DICOM VNA) or
- an Enterprise Multi-specialty Archive (syngo.share3 Universal VNA).
Mobile access – on-the-fly reading of images and reports
With the mobile extension of our PACS, referrers can securely access images and reports for viewing in a standard web browser or on a mobile device. Since this solution can be accessed from a standard web browser and Apple or Android mobile device, sharing information with fellow physicians inside and outside the hospital is fast and easy.
- Secure viewing of reports and on-the-fly reading of images in 2D and 3D mode
- Referring physicians are granted access to images and reports through mandated access. Even prior studies can be accessed
- Collaboration mode offers secure sharing of clinical images, automatically anonymized for users that are not registered
- Cleared for diagnostic reading on Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop and desktop computers5
- HIPAA enabling – no patient data is stored on any external PC or device
syngo.plaza is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
syngo.plaza 3D+ is a product deployment which combines syngo.plaza with syngo.via 3D functionality. Please refer to your sales representative whether the product is available for your country.
These options are realized by seamless interfaces to other Siemens or 3rd party products
syngo.share consists of several medical devices of ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH, Innsbruck, Austria. syngo.share products are not commercially available in all countries and their future availability cannot be guaranteed due to regulatory reasons. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
Calgary Scientific Inc. is the legal manufacturer of ResolutionMD. It presents the zero footprint mobile and Web solution for Image and report viewing. It is FDA cleared for diagnostic reading on capable monitors, iPad, iPhone, LG Optimus LTE and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 .
Option. mediCAD is a medical device of Hectec GmbH, Landshut, Germany. mediCAD currently is not available in all countries.