Bridge the gap in post-processing translational research
Explore the unseen
syngo.via Frontier allows you to strengthen your clinical opinion leadership with an easy access to numerous post-processing prototypes that are seamlessly integrated with your routine syngo.via environment. The dedicated syngo.via Frontier Prototype Store is continuously enriched with new contributions.
- Access from any syngo.via client
- One workplace and a similar user interface for research and clinical tasks
- Easy data transfer to and from the local syngo.via environment
- Upload of prototypes on the syngo.via Frontier server1
1 requires syngo.via Frontier Development Kit
The syngo.via Frontier Development Kit provides you with an integrated solution to translate clinical requirements into programming language. This enables you to rapidly transform your clinical ideas into tangible prototypes. To get started efficiently, you can use the Prototype Starter Kit that enables you to easily reuse existing code for your own prototype development.
- Close cooperation between physicists or programmers and clinicians via a common platform
- Quick and easy prototype development with predefined modules and clinical libraries
- Prototyping can be done at different levels: from interactive network level to MeVis MDL, Python, and C++
- Easy integration of your own existing algorithms
- Faster algorithm iterations for smoother clinical validation
Join the pioneer community
By joining the syngo.via Frontier Forum you become part of an exclusive global network of clinicians and researchers – an ideal platform to share your ideas in prototype development and bring your research activities closer to a trusted industry partner.
- Fruitful interaction with other institutions and key opinion leaders
- Global visibility for research activities
- Possibilities to test and validate new developments on a large scale, up to a multi-center approach
- Direct access to Siemens Healthineers R&D
- Easier validation of prototypes
1Prerequisites include: Internet connection to clinical network, DICOM compliance, meeting of minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.