Push-button brain exam in 5 minutes
GOBrain1 is supported by Siemens’ Tim 4G RF architecture and ultra-high coil element density, providing excellent SNR and fast acquisition times. GOBrain is additionally supported by AutoAlign Head LS (Landmark Survey) providing push-button functionality and high consistency in imaging. GOBrain has been validated on multiple neurological conditions including stroke, hemorrhage, neoplasm, infection, demyelination and post-operative findings.
- Clinically validated brain exam with multiple orientations and all relevant contrasts – to help improve diagnostic processes for neurological patients
- Reduction of the need for sedation and rescans – with a fast, push-button exam to help streamline operating processes
- Maximized scanner utilization for these core brain examinations – with improved patient throughput and reduced costs per scan
GOBrain is a set of optimized protocols for diagnostic neuroimaging and provides the following contrast and orientations:
- sagittal T1-weighted GRE
- axial T2-weighted TSE
- axial T2 TSE FLAIR
- axial Diffusion-weighted single-shot EPI
- axial T2*-weighted EPI-GRE
1The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.