Proven 3T clinical imaging.
MAGNETOM Verio, A Tim+Dot System offers leading magnet and gradient technology, helping you in obtaining excellent image quality.
Siemens' unique technologies
- Tim: Tim integrated coil technology changed MRI forever. With excellent image quality and fast acquisition speed, the proven technology is now in nearly 8,000 installations. Whole-body coverage means no repositioning for multiple exams and more exams per day.
- Dot: Dot is the next movement in MRI. Dot is a new way of scanning in MRI – a better way. Dot scanning uses a suite of customizable engines. Allowing the user to personalize exams according to patient needs, build in step-by-step user guidance, and automate MRI exams – either "out of the box" or based on the institution's standards.
More information about Dot and all of the Dot engines.
- TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design: Enables imaging of large volumes with Open Bore and short magnet design without compromising spatial resolution or speed.
TrueForm Magnet and Gradient design Brochure
- TimTX TrueForm: Includes innovative techniques in the RF excitation hardware as well as new application and processing features enabling uniform RF distribution in all body regions.
TimTX TrueForm Brochure
System Upgrade (including Tim 4G and Dot) available
To get access to the unique advantages of Tim 4G and Dot, installed MAGNETOM Verio systems without Tim 4G and Dot can be upgraded.
Dot Upgrade available
To get access to Dot’s unique advantages, installed MAGNETOM Verio systems without Dot can be upgraded.
The ultra-short 3 Tesla magnet of MAGNETOM Verio offers a 70 cm Open Bore design.
MAGNETOM Verio is equipped with strong gradients for high resolution and short scan times.
Thanks to Tim in MAGNETOM Verio, up to 102 seamlessly integrated Matrix coil elements and up to 32 independent RF channels can be combined.
- Solid-state amplifier, maintenance-free
- Digital quadrature demodulation
- Digital filtering
- Receiver with high dynamic range without adjustments
Siting and installation
MAGNETOM Verio allows easy and cost-effective siting.
1Dot available for 18-channel and 32-channel configuration.